IT – Systems Administrator
- Exciting new permanent role
- Highly respected poultry producer
- Great working environment in an autonomous position
Darwalla Group is the largest Queensland owned poultry producer. We are a fully integrated poultry producer with breeding, hatching and growing facilities supported by our feed milling services. We seek the services of an experienced IT Professional to support our business in a hands on role at our office in Mt Cotton.
About the role
The role is responsible for all activities related to Darwalla business, providing end to end administration of the network and systems and fielding support questions from end users.
- Provide level 1 and 2 system support for Office 365, MTech (ERP) and Mex (CMMS) and associated hardware
- Maintain asset register and maintenance policy for IT equipment
- Support daily operations through IT support – including but not limited to desktop and laptop support
- Management, maintenance and development of existing IT systems and assets
- Support continuous improvement projects
- Manage network infrastructure
Qualifications and qualities
- Formal qualification in IT field
- Proven experience with Office 365 suite and network support including mobile device management
- Strong client focus and genuine desire to assist
- Analytical skills
- Persistence and strong communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Patient and tolerant
- Aptitude for technical tasks and trouble shooting
- Methodical and disciplined approach to problem solving
- Driver’s license
- A solid work ethic and the desire to learn and develop
The Darwalla Group is a well established and progressive organisation that understands its employees make a valuable contribution to the success of the business.
We offer the opportunity to gain experience across a wide range of sections in the poultry processing industry with a company experiencing constant growth. Our mentoring program is designed to develop our people to ensure succession within the organisation.
Our employees are recognised throughout the industry as being leaders in their field and highly trained poultry production experts.
- Competitive pay rates
- Industry training
- Commitment to the Health and Safety of all employees
- Access to parking on-site